Compiled by Anita Lišková
"I'm not going to be more concrete. Lobbyists are people that
negotiate or juggle with the name "Gross". It can be
tough and I don't want to be shot down somewhere."
- Former department head of governmental office Zdeněk Šarapatka,
referring to the circumstances of his recall and about the people
surrounding prime minister Gross.
"I did not incite anyone to bribe anybody, especially
not such a cretin as Kořistka."
- Stated head of ODS Mirek Topolánek, during a meeting in Tábor.
"I wish Miloš Zeman many successful years of hugging
trees at Vysočina."
- head of Parliament Lubomír Zaorálek, speaking about the future
of Miloš Zeman in Czech politics.
"If instead of being here personally he would just hung here
the billboard "I mean it honestly" the content of his
speech would be the same."
- Vlastimil Tlustý (ODS) during the budget negotiation in parliament
about prime minister Stanislav Gross.
"It was shorter than I expected."
- remark made by first Czech euro commissioner in Brussels Pavel
Telička during his farewell party.